Vows and Ring Exchange
"In the presence of our family and friends"
- I take you (Name/Name) to be my wife husband, to laugh with you in
joy, to grieve with you in sorrow. To grow with you in love and from
this day onward I will share my life with you.
- I choose you (Name/Name) to be my wife husband. I promise to be
true to you in good and bad times and in bad, in sickness and in
health, in joy and in sorrow. I will love you and honour you all the
days of my life. This is my promise to you.
- Name/Name I accept you as my partner in marriage. I promise
to share my life openly with you. I promise to care for you. I promise
to encourage you in the fulfillment of your dreams, throughout the
changes in our lives.
- This could be the vows you both write, if you choose to do so .
- Name/Name I choose you to be my wife/husband; to have and to hold
from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in
sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish,
and to faithful to you alone, as long as we both shall live.
"As a child, your best friend is the most important person in your world. As an adult, your best friend is the person you marry"
- Name/Name I give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you. I
promise to accept you for who you are, my best friend, the one I live
for, the one I care for, and the one I love with all my heart, this
day and forever.
- Name/Name With this ring I pledge to you this day, my love,
my trust, my loyalty, and my under standing.
- Name/Name As an equal partner, I give myself to you in
marriage. I accept you as you are and I will not seek to change you to
my own design. I pledge you my love and I give you this ring as a
symbol of that pledge.
"The circle of the ring speaks of love freely Given It has no beginning and has no end"