WE GO THAT EXTRA MILE
I offer to my brides and grooms Traditional, Non Denominational, and Interfaith Ceremonies.
Whatever type of ceremony you choose, all will be designed to suit your special day and needs. If you have a cultural background, I encourage you to include traditions from your heritage. Example; breaking of the glass, wine cup ceremony.
My commitment is to give you creative, personalized service designed with your input.
You will have unlimited access to me from the time of booking to the day of your wedding. This includes:
- An informal meet and greet at your request
- Questions answered at all times via email or telephone
- A rehearsal meeting 3-4 weeks prior to your wedding date
I shall be at your wedding site within one half hour of your start up time. At that time.
- Your documentation will be completed
- A mini reminder rehearsal will be gone through
- Organization of bridal party in preparation for the ceremony to begin
I conduct weddings with a personal touch and personal care
I would be happy to help create your special day and celebrate your marriage
Need more information? Please go to our F.A.Q. section.
"Morgan, Holly and Joanne celebrating with bride and groom after their wedding ceremony at our home"